What should be your first solo travel destination?
If you are planning to travel solo for the first time, consider the points given below for a better start.
- Travel anywhere except your dream destination. You must gain that “solo backpacking” experience before you even think of going to your favourite place.
- Choose a place that is safer than you actually think it is. Use google to learn all about the place and try to get your facts right. Catch up with the current news and scenarios about the country.
- Budget-friendly place would be a great option for a beginner.
- Talk to your close acquaintances about your choice of country. Taking note of their views and advices could help you come up with a clear state of mind
- Choose a destination that you are excited and curious about. Traveling solo just for the sake could spoil the entire motive.
- A country that does not give you a major culture shock would be a great first choice. No beginner likes to be completely overwhelmed with an environment that he/she is not used to in the first place.
- Last but not the least, choose a place that you are really confident about traveling! No second thoughts and no looking back!
An introverted blogger who is looking to make unforgettable solo travel memories with one short life.